Saturday, August 31, 2013

What caught Erica's eye this week!

What caught my eye this week...
 
I feel like this has been a busy week! There is so much going on in the book world. I know I didn't cover it all, but this is what caught my eye.

 
I am obsessed with this series!! If you love country music, do not pass this up!
* Girl with Guitar (#1) by Caisey Quinn $.99 (My review)

* Girl on Tour (#2) by Caisey Quinn (NEW RELEASE) (My Review)
 
****
* Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn $.99 (My Review)
 
*-------*
 
Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee $.99


My 5 star Review (click here)
Cole Pritchett has my heart!
“I’m backwoods, baby. The sooner you figure that out, the better off we both will be.”
                       



 *-------*
SALE!! I loved these and they are on SALE!!!
 
1571794318134249    17828418    17607848
      
*Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken (My review) 5 stars!
*Hopeless by Colleen Hoover -- If you have been hiding under a rock and haven't read a Colleen Hoover book.....this is your prime time opportunity! Hopeless is $.99. Such a steal. It's worth a lot more! (5+ Stars)
*Fixed on You (#1) by Laurelin Page (5 Stars)-- Wow, I can already tell this is going to be a long-time favorite series of mine! Book 2 comes out in October!
*Afterburn (Afterburn #1) by Sylvia Day   $1.99 (My Review) --This was perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. It's a short read and it is good!
*The Opportunist  by Tarryn Fisher (My Review) -- This series is mind-blowing, twisting, crushing. READ IT!
*-------*

 
SERIES $.99 SALES
 
There Is No Light In Darkness (My review) and Darkness Before Dawn (My review) by Claire Contreras -- I love this series! $.99

There are several books on sale in the Abbi Glines Sea Breeze Series! Breathe is $5, but I didn't really like Breathe. It's closer to a YA book, but the other books are WAY different! Definitely more adult and I LOVE them. Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze #5) came out this week!

While it Lasts (Sea Breeze #3) ($1.99) - by Abbi Glines (5 Stars)

Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) ($1.99) by Abbi Glines


Disastrous   (#1) by E.Montes $.99 (LOVED THIS ONE!! My short review)
Cautious (Sequel to Disastrous) #2 by E. Montes $.99 (This is waiting for me on my Kindle!)


*-------*

17935785Speak Easy by Melanie Harlow  $.99 -- This has been recommended to me on Goodreads! It's set in the 20's but my friend says it reads much like a Contemporary book we read today. Her exact words to me were..."You're totally gonna love this! It's not the usual stuffy historical romance.. It's sexy and contemporary while still transporting you back in time to the '20s! I'm obsessed :)"  





 
WAITING FOR ME ON MY KINDLE and THEY ARE $.99 NOW!
 
More Than This by Jay McLean $.99 -- I one-clicked just now!
Bully by Penelope Douglas $.99 -- This is at the very tip top of my TBR LIST!
Branded  by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki $.99 -- Dystopian. I hear it's great!
Exposure (East Park) by Iris Blaire $.99 -- I one-clicked. I hear it's a short, sexy read!
 
*-------*
 
WHAT I HAVE MY EYE ON!

Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters (New Release)-- I'm still stalking reviews. Let me know what you think!

Maybe Baby Lite (Baby Lite Series) by Andrea Smith -- This book as been recommended to me by 3 of my Goodreads friends this week! I haven't read it, but their reviews were really good and it's only $.99 right now!

Present Perfect by Allison Bailey -- I'm waiting to read this for when I'm in the mood for angst, angst, angst!

Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage -- A gigolo!! At the top of my TBR dream mountain!

What I didn't Say by Keary Taylor $.99 -- anyone read this one? Lots of 5 star reviews on Amazon! I just stumbled across it!


*-------*

NEW RELEASE RECOMMENDATIONS!
 
Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher (My review) <---I get an anxiety attack just thinking about it!
"...even Ben can't stop the numbness settling around me, settling around my heart.
I can feel myself withdrawing from him.
From his love.
From my marriage.
And there's nothing I can do to stop it.
Nothing."
Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy #2) by Karina Halle (4 Stars! I'm hoping to have my review posted tonight!! TEAM CAMDEN!!)
*-------*
What I'm reading today! It's on sale for $5.00!
 
15731779
 
Entwined With You (Crossfire #3)  by Sylvia Day $5 ---I bit the bullet and one-clicked! This is what I'm reading today!

 
CLICK THE PICTURE FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment