Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 13 of 2013

Can you believe it's the last day of 2013? Where did this year go?! It must've slipped past me while I was losing myself in books. So many amazing books came out this year, and it's going to be a struggle to determine my top thirteen, but here it goes! I'm not ranking them, because well, that'd be too damn hard, so they're in no particular order.

Tessa's Top 13 of 2013




Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover   /   Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover



Tangled by Emma Chase



A Beautiful Lie by T.E. Sivec



Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey



In Flight by R.K Lilley  /  Mile High by R.K. Lilley



Vain by Fisher Amelie



Running on Empty by L.B. Simmons



There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras  /  Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras



Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates



Code Red by Amy Noelle




Ashley's Top 13 of 2013


I'm still not sure how I narrowed down the long list of amazing books I read over the past year to just my 13 favorites. But somehow, I did it. 2013 flew by, and so many books took up residence not only on my iPad and my bookshelf, but in my heart. So, without further ado -- here are my top 13 books of 2013. 

13. Sins & Needles by Karina Halle




12. Light in the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters



11. Vain by Fisher Amelie



10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



9. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker



8. Tangled by Emma Chase



7. Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters



6. Blind Obsession by Ella Frank



5. Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters



4. Try by Ella Frank



3. Ricochet by Krista and Becca Ritchie



2. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie



1. Addicted for Now by Krista and Becca Ritchie



**Cheers to 2014 and all the incredible books that I'll find my nose buried in over the next year ;)**






























2 comments:

  1. My favorites for this year have been, ( in no particular order) Dark Promise and Broken Promise by Julia Crane, Starving Blades, The Animal Within and Dance with Demons and Angels by Natasha Wetzel, Wrath, The Space Between and Wonder by Kristie Cook, One Tiny Secret by Adam Kunz, The Secret Seekers Society by J.L.Hickey, The Lost Trucker by Rose Dewallvin,and my newest favorite (even thought I am not finished) Trust Me? by K E Osborne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree The Trust Me? Trilogy by KE Osborn is a fantastic read. My other favourites were Lick by Kylie Scott and I am currently reading the Consequences Series by Aleatha Romig and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete