Thursday, March 13, 2014

REVIEW: Love, Your Concierge by Jessica Ingro

Organization – that’s what I do. Control – it’s my middle name.

Hello. I’m Elizabeth – your personal concierge. My job is to play fairy godmother to the rich and famous.

The universal rulebook may say to never mix business with pleasure, but its author never worked for Grant Morgan, my sexy and brooding client. As a top attorney in Manhattan, Grant is used to calling the shots and dominating everything he touches. He also changes girlfriends as often as I pick up his dry cleaning. A part of me still wishes I could let him command my body and take me in ways I’ve never imagined, though.

One moment of weakness is all it takes to change everything forever. 


Addicted – I can’t get enough of him. Consumed – He’s all I think and dream about.

The book has officially been thrown out the window. I’m in love and completely terrified. With lines blurred, I find myself lying, cheating and stealing to protect myself from being hurt. But my choices affect more than just me and now I’m not so sure what I’m trying to protect myself from.

Will love be enough to erase all I’ve done? Or have I made the biggest mistake of all?






Ladies – meet Grant Morgan, high power attorney. He’s New York City’s most eligible bachelor with a reputation of being a real tiger in the sack. With a different woman on his arm every time his picture graces Page Six, he is the quintessential ladies’ man and every woman wants to sink her claws into the sexy beast that is Grant Morgan. But the problem is that Grant only wants one woman to claw at his back and writhe underneath him – his personal concierge, Elizabeth Ward.


Elizabeth has created her own business from the ground up, running errands all over New York for the rich, famous, and incredibly needy. She makes good money, loves what she does, and abides by one, simple rule: never get involved with a client. She has never had a problem keeping her professional and personal lives separate…until Grant. When she throws her rule book out the window and gives into her needs, she is taken on a rollercoaster ride of mind-blowing orgasms, luxurious dates, and for once in her life, Elizabeth feels like she just might have it all. But when her picture perfect romance comes to a screeching halt, Elizabeth is forced to make the most difficult decision of her life; one that could change everything.


So, it’s no surprise to anyone who follows me on Twitter that I was chomping at the bit to get my hands on this novel. Some of the wonderful girls over at BibloBelles received an ARC, and were shouting from the mountaintops of Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads about the amazingness of this book. I’m pretty sure they had hearts in their eyes when they talked about Grant Morgan, and I couldn’t wait to experience this alpha male in all his glory for myself. Luckily, I wasn’t disappointed.

Jessica took a seemingly common storyline (successful, bachelor alpha falls for self-sufficient female) and put a welcoming unique spin on it. Don’t get me wrong, I love my alpha books but they can get slightly redundant. Love, Your Concierge is…different. Elizabeth’s profession was interesting and I found myself thinking, “Man, I wouldn’t mind being a personal concierge!” The problem is that I live in Kansas – I don’t know how much business I’d actually get in this wheat field ;) In addition to the intriguing storyline, Jessica hits it out of the park with her writing. This is the first novel of hers I have read, and I will absolutely be reading more from her!

The secondary characters were weaved wonderfully throughout Grant and Elizabeth’s story, and added another layer of enjoyment as well as some comedic relief. Overall, this was a pretty great novel and the ending was absolute perfection. The characters were likable, the storyline was intriguing, and the sex was panty dropping hot. If that’s not enough to convince you to pick up this book, you might be a lost cause. (I kid, I kid!) But really, if you are looking for a smoking hot alpha male to add to your book boyfriend list, look no further: Grant Morgan is here to plead his case and if you’re anything like me, it won’t take you long to reach a verdict. He wins. Hands down.

4 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment