Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NEWS AND DEALS

 
 
 
~Current at the time of posting, but double check before you one-click!~
 
 I marked the ones that I have read and LOVED. The others are on my TBR list:)


















 
 




 
 



YOU DID IT! You liked their page, so you get the first teaser! It'll suck you in, so the link to all their social media stuff is below! Stalk! Get ready to read Storm Warning by E. Lee and C.M. Quinn!



GO LIKE their page!
https://www.facebook.com/BrokenHeartlandSeries

I am over the moon excited for this SERIES!! I love their books and the country theme that each of them revolve around. Visit their website www.readbrokenheartland.com to learn more about the series (see character profiles, synopsis, ect).




Caisey Quinn is releasing Hold Me Close the final novella for Keep Me Still soon! This will conclude Landen and Layla's story!! Here is a teaser!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment