Monday, September 16, 2013

**SERIES SALE $.99** All eyes on the Kylie Ryans series by Caisey Quinn


Girl with Guitar Book 1 on Amazon -or- B&N
 
Girl on Tour Book 2 on Amazon -or- B&N
 
 
 
You thought I was finished??  NO!  You can get Caisey Quinn's other novel Keep Me Still for $.99 too!!
 
Keep Me Still on Amazon
-or-




Hey Everyone!!!
 
I just wanted to take a minute to highlight a WONDERFUL sale. I'm a huge Caisey Quinn fan and think that you'll love this series. If you love country music, bad boys, and a lot of love...this is just the series for you. I can't say enough good things about it! It's easily one of my favorite series ever and that I am not sugar coating it. This comes highly recommended. If you were holding off for it to go on sale.... HERE YOU GO!  A little birdie may have told me there is going to be a giveaway soon, so keep your eyes open! It might be a good idea to go ahead and like Caisey Quinn's FB Page!! ;-)
 
Enjoy! I hope to post my regular sale post tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment